orange

Monday, September 24, 2012

I have had numerous problems with my blog since school has started but now have most of the kinks straightened out.  I'm happy to be blogging again and able to update you on our art and music class!  This first 9 weeks of school we have focused on art.  The kids have totally amazed me at what they can do!  We have some amazing artist here at FES!  Everything that we have done to this point is in preparation for our first ever art show.  Now that the 9 weeks are coming to a close, panic is setting in.  I wanted a nice assortment of artwork and have been selective as to which piece each child will be showing off.  My plan was to have the intermediate art show on Parent Teacher Conference night .  However, i dont' have an art piece yet  for each student.  We are finishing up several projects so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that PTC night will still work out.   I'll keep you posted on the art show date......

No comments:

Post a Comment